Friday, July 9, 2010

The 7 Wonders of and around my life...!!

So wonderfully I rediscovered the wonders those are taking place in my daily life. They often ridicule me; they make me laugh; they make me think in some distinct manners…way around; but they are solely the ingredients that I’m made up of.


So here are The Seven Wonders ‘of’ and ‘around’ My Life:

1) My friends: I often get confused thinking that how much enemies my friends are on the other side! They laugh with me, cry with me, drink with me, sing and dance with me…and yeah they do push me to the void and let me know that ‘honey we are here to help you…always’! Yes…they are my FRENIMIES and I just Love ‘em!

2) My ‘HE-MAN’ (or ‘BAIRI PIYA’?:p): Now it’s a serious business. It’s the ugliest fact of my life that ‘yes I am in love with an illusion…’, an illusion of a thesis paper of ‘Maturity’ ‘Mental stability’ and ‘logical analysis of situational volatility’. My extraordinary-superlative ‘He-Man’ must excuse those torrents of consequences of his acute lucidity towards the ‘wretched-minor-abject’ that is ‘my density’…!

3) My ‘getting accustomed to the word ‘Shit’: It’s a real fun filled wonder! Whenever there’s a good thing happens in my life…some ‘Good Sayers’ start saying…’oh shit! How come she!’ ‘Oh shit! Its ridiculous’…and whenever the good things are stored to the corners of other people…I tell myself ‘oh shit it happened’!!!

4) My morning blues: Each morning I’m waking up with the surety of having a good day indeed! And trying to spend the whole day with almost no serious business but around the DINNER time I’m realizing that my day has actually gone BLUE with lots of arduous missions which have sank down as some mere obligations! Poor ME...phew!

5) I’m being a REAL WOMAN :p : Wow…wow…wow…I’m actually being a woman…real woman! I’m dressing like a woman; I’m eating like a woman; I’m talking like a woman too! It’s a genuine wonder…in fact! [ BTW…I’ve always tried to see MEN as MEN…do girls see the same way?? :p ]

6) My book shelves: No I’m not really a book worm…that’s for sure! But what all I want is to keep the books delightfully ‘warm’ :D . Two of my bulky book shelves are spilling over; my bed doesn’t give me enough space to seat (forget sleeping here!); the table-chair duo is looking mercilessly for letting ‘em shouldering such colossal burden; the floor under the bed is gasping in agony and still holding a huge amount of books again…and I’m Still Buying and Getting Books!

7) Oh man after all these wonderful ‘wonders’ of my poor life…I’m still in mood to write up all such craps…ain’t it be considered as the Greatest Wonder??

No comments:

Post a Comment